Hedge Laying Training Day 2nd November 9am
HEDGE LAYING TRAINING DAY SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 9.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
Would you like to learn the skills of Hedge Laying? Grewelthorpe Village Hall is hosting a training day that will show you how
The day will be run by Charlie Calvert, trainer from the National Hedge Laying Society, and will be held at Hutts Farm, Grewelthorpe.
- Suitable for beginners or those with some experience
- Numbers limited to ensure close supervision by experienced instructor
- Equipment: bring suitable clothing (warm and waterproof), sturdy boots, strong gloves or welding gauntlets and safety goggles
- Some tools will be available on the day, but if you have your own loppers / saws / axes / bill hook – please bring them with you.
- Refreshments: bring a picnic, or lunch can be pre-ordered at the Himalayan Garden and Sculpture Park Tearoom
Cost: approx £38 per person - depending on numbers (excluding refreshments)
For more information or to book a place contact: Judith O’Shaughnessy 01765 658728 / email email@example.com